Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lost My way home..

Unbelievable how time flys by. So many things have happened in the past year. I will have to really think about posting as much as I can or...maybe just picking up from now and move forward. I still have been writing for a local Biker magazine, doing some photography, active with my reserves, and the shooting program with the FAPE. But what has really been taking up time [and money] has been trying to stay healthy. The motorcycle crash I was involved in one year ago is continuing to take its toll on me. I have had several procedures to try to stop the pain in my shoulder and arm with little results. Meanwhile, the scumbag that hit me and left me in the street, I'm sure, enjoyed his/her Thanksgiving dinner. But then again, on a good day I still ride my HD through the rolling hills of Hernando and Citrus counties just north of Tampa. I promise I will be back soon. b-safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home